Monday, November 03, 2003

An Enjoyable Weekend  

Yes...it was very relaxing...if only I didnt have to start working on two assignments due thurs...would've been the bomb

Friday - finished exams....helped floor finish decorations of the wing for the decoration contest (we didnt win...we felt we got gipped cuz we worked so hard and the floor looked awesome...we even had a guillotine, and a tree...or at least parts of it..hehehe)

Saturday - to the mall!! ya....i did get the Michelle Branch cd along with 3 other cds...hehehhe, and a lil clock, cuz i only have one in my room that can only be seen if you're lyin down in my bed....and also there was a modrobes sale....everything modrobes for 15 dollars or less...so i got myself a hoodie!
I also watched 2 fast 2 furious ... not too bad of a movie....ludacris cant act...hahaha but he's got a funny look (with his fro and all).....

Sunday - thanks to the fire alarm...i slept rite thru till 12...yea...missed churchie.....so yea...i was just tired the rest of the day...went to the Grizzly Grill for dinner...very expensive...but since one of my floormates had a 25 dollar gift certificate...we all tried alligator for appetizer...alligator is GOOD....wow....very surprising for me...but yea....

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:11 PM .