Saturday, March 06, 2004

Definition of a convenience fee:

A convenience fee is a nominal fee charged by an agent to cover the agent's costs associated with accepting and processing bill payments. Convenience fees are widely used in the telecommunications and utility industries for both walk-in and other specialty payments.

My definition of a convenience fee: a nominal fee charged by an agent to MAKE MORE MONEY

seriously! what is up with outrageous fees like this!! isnt it bad enough that we're being charged ridiculously high prices for things already? now they have to put additional costs on it?

today, as i was going about my daily persusal of an online (insert ur object/objects here) store, i came across sth i wanted to buy...so then after entering in all this personal information and what not and what not....i come across the total...which came up to about quadruple the original amount! and i stood up, threw a fit, yelled at random ppl in the hallway, ripped down my posters in my room (then put them up in the washroom)...turns out they put a "convenience fee" on top of my (insert object/objects here)

i decide to chill out a bit...u know, take a walk, so i do...but it was really windy in kingston today....so i had to duck inside a store, and it turns out today was one of those parade days for Irish culture i think...so other was a parade going on down the same street i was strolling (really madly) through....and then out of nowhere.... Rowdy Roddy Piper (the Irish WWE star) comes out of the parade, and decides to talk to me....so i chat with him a bit....then he proceeds to kick the livin crap out of me! he then hopped on his bicycle...and tries to get away...but being the big "babyface" i am, i make the comeback...stop a car by jumping/rolling/getting hit by it (it was a jetta)....kick out the driver (it was an old lady....i'm so sorry...)... then the "amazing race" took place.....i tracked him down, but that piper guy went into a narrow alley way.... so i had to get out of the jetta while it was still travelling at high speed....

after rolling out, my clothes were all torn, so i had to stop by a store to pick up some new clothes. turns out i went into a tux store, so i grabbed a tux to go....and then this creepy guy tries to measure me, so i take his tape, and said, "measure this!" and then threw the tape away...i dont know why i did that or why i said that...cuz it didnt make any sense....i quickly ran out of the store, all dressed up, and i run around looking, and i run into a Church...and there was.....MANDY MOORE!!! and i ran in just in time to say "i object!" and then proceeded to explain to ms.moore why she should marry me...she understood rite away, cuz she was reading my brain (LIKE SOMEONE ELSE IS TOO) .so we got married, then divorced me five hours later (TAKE THAT BRITNEY, I DIVORCED FASTER THAN YOU!) ... found rowdy roddy piper, gave him a "low blow" and then an "a****-slam"....

i struggled my way back to my residence rooms...where i proceeded to flop on my bed...and do nothing for the rest of the day

that was my day! how was urs?






disclaimer - half of the stuff noraa just went on about is not true...half of it is.... :) i've been bored for a good few hours now

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:07 PM .