Friday, September 10, 2004

Things not to forget when tryin to move into a new place  

1. Wallet - thank goodness i found it this morning in my jacket pocket that had been nicely hung up by one of my floormates without my knowledge

2. Microwave - ...no instant food until i get this one

3. PILLOW - frick how could i forget a pillow...and my "moh gun pei" isnt that comfortable

4. little screws that will hold shelves up...so i have no shelves right now

5. posters/room decorations - my room looks white and ugly cuz the walls are quite...well ugly...

6. DIGI CAM oh man i really hope this is at home, cuz i really thought i brought it with me

i'm kinda tired...but this apartment is moving along, all the phones/cable/internet set up... long distance to be done by monday... if you're feelin up to it, give me a call... 613 - 545 - 7855

here's to year number two...may everyone else have a great year whatever they may be studying/doing

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:56 PM .