Friday, September 26, 2003

Little Groupies  

So i went to fellowship tonite...we were put into cell groups..i am in cell group "Caritas"...apprantly its latin for love! So ya...i know a couple ppl in that group, so its good.

But what i'm noticing more and more is that I really miss my little "group" of friends that i could just hang out with whenever ( like if i wanted to jam, or if i wanted to play n64, or if i wanted to watch the mtv awards...) stuff like that....cuz a lot of the ppl here at queens seem to have established groups that they hang out with....either from their high schools or from their own churches...meanwhile, its like me and my roomate...kinda lookin like losers...but we dont really know ne one... but i'm still very grateful for the ppl that i have met and have been super duper nice to me...but its just not the same i guess

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:54 PM .