Sunday, September 28, 2003

Wheeli Chair Madness  

So since i have a wheelie chair, I'm too lazy to get up and go anywhere. I wheel around my floor if i ever go out of my room..haha...
But today, one of my floormates snuck up behind me as I was wheeling, and basically pushed me all the way down the hallway
ITS FUN! and then everyone else wanteed to go for a ride..hahha i should've charged money...!!

Room = very clean...and minty fresh smelling....i vacummed today, and sprayed the room with my febreeze and roomates axe! oh boy it smells weird in here....i think i'm gonna get lightheaded from all these chemicals in my air ... but MEH!

Answering machine = hahah i finally found out how to change the boring message into my own personalized boring message..!

Church - I think I'm gonna stick with KCAC...i see more of a need there...and I like the environment they have there!

Finally watched survivor, even tho I knew most of the results! This was after studying 2 hours worth of bio, so I decided I reward myself!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:23 PM .