Sunday, January 04, 2004

Bummer  

Just found out that there would be a snowstorm today...well forecasted ne ways....so now my mother says i hafta leave rite now for Kingston....which means I don't get to say goodbye to you guys at Church. So by the time you read this, I'll probably already be in Kingston.

I just wanted to say it was a pleasure and honor to spend Christmas with you guys, and having been welcomed back with open arms. It's been 4 months without ppl trying to pull my pants off (ok maybe longer), ppl tryin to jam with me, ppl watchin random tv shows with me (world idol), ppl tryin to kidnap me, ppl playin nintendo with me, and ppl just hangin out in general. And it was worth the wait.

So as this new term/semester rolls around, just wanna wish everyone the best of luck, and see everybody in ... 2 months during reading week!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:31 AM .