Monday, June 14, 2004

3:1  

thats the batting ratio for guys to girls in the ccsa softball league. for example, if we have 5 girls, we are allowed to have 15 guys batting. so if we go with how many girls we had at practice yesterday, that would give us a grand total of SIX guys batting. WE NEED GIRLS TO SHOW UP~!!!! bah! but the rest of our team is tight...i'm sure feeling the practice today...i really feel like NOT MOVING

but i must...because not only do i hafta 'work'...i hafta go home and vacate my room, and move all the stuff down to the guest room cuz my grandma is stopping by tuesday until..september! and not to mention, my basement is once again leaking water through crappy windows.... man so my nite will probably be spent moving stuff downstairs, followed by pumping water out of my carpet. sounds like fun dont it? oh did i mention the water isnt like clean water?! so it SMELLS TOO!!!! BAH!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 2:13 PM .