Tuesday, June 15, 2004

its back!!!  

you thought fourty days of purpose driven life was enough!? well too bad!!!! here's some food for thought...or just a random quote i picked out:

"We are all here for a reason on a particular path
You don't need a curriculum to know that you are part of the math"

----cool huh? it rhymes!----

"Cats think I'm delirious, but I'm so da*n serious"

---now you might be thinking, where was I when the book used the word da*n?---

"I'm trying to make it better for these little boys and girls
I'm not just another individual, my spirit is a part of this
That's why it's spiritual, but I get my hymns from Him
So it's not me, it's He that's lyrical
I'm not a miracle, I'm a heaven-sent instrument"

<...and now you might be thinking 'what the crap a****'>

okay...so that wasnt from the book...but its still gravy!
so there's a very very interesting story behind this quote.
i was sitting on the bus today, and i happened to be listening to a song.
and this song contained those lines.
and i thought
"wow...cool"

....great story huh?

posted by Buttug McOysty . 8:07 PM .