Thursday, July 29, 2004

inspiration!  

hahah so if you have seen any reality show in the past year or so, the big "surprise" or "twist" if you may near the end of the shows is always to bring back the eliminated contestants. and since one of my fav comics was eliminated earlier, he was back last night on last comic standing! and he was just as funny :) the thing with him is that all his jokes are like one liners/bad puns... so because my jokes are bad, and because everyone says im not funny, and tells me to shutup... i dont know where i'm going with this... well its okay, cuz everyone's shots at me dont faze me at all! its like..shooting a duck.. cept this duck is like the following duck:

A hunter aimed and shot at an unsuspecting mallard. Fortunately, just as the bullet came near the bird, it ducked

hahaha mallard... hahaha ducked i get it

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:24 AM .