Friday, July 09, 2004

stupid fridays  

well i like fridays for now... but as i was planning for next years schedule, i realized i only had two options for a certain computer course i must take.

1. tues 1:30, thurs 1:30 and FRIDAY 4:30 (FOUR FRIGGIN THIRTY)
OR
2. tues 1:30, thurs 1:30 and friday 4:30 at a different location

... once again queens you have pulled through with giving me a craptacular friday. oh must remember to thank queens scheduling people for the availabilty of GOOD OPTIONS for that course... BAH! why friday! what prof would want to teach on friday afternoon! go home and be with your families!

on a second lookover, it doesnt seem like i have half an elective this year. i'd rather save up and take a full elective some other time. so next year will be all required courses for my program.

oh hurray for tsunami, who only has to ump four games now instead of five!

woohoo its friday! ... now i dont know whether to be happy or not :(

**edit**

i was bored all day at work...so this cheered me up:

Two atoms walk out of a bar. One of them says, "Oh, no, I think I forgot something! I'm missing an electron!"

Second atom says, "Are you sure?"

First atom replies, "I'm POSITIVE!"

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:07 AM .