Friday, April 01, 2005

peas in the pod  

an interesting fact i was reminded about while on the phone with my parents tonight. apparantly, when i was younger, i used to like to eat peas a lot. but when i was really really small, i would eat the peas, but i squeeze out the peas out of the pod, and then i would chew on the pod for a ridiculously long amount of time. and if ur thinking hours, think DAYS. my dad told me he found a pod in my mouth the day after...i had refused to eat it!

well where am i going with this story. semes like i've been very lackadaisical in terms of my schoolwork lately. i mean, i want to do good, and i want to learn and get good marks and whatnot, but i'm definately not putting forth the effort for it. i want all the benefits of an education, but do not want to do the gruntwork.

sorta like how i ate my peas. i took the good, but definately did not want the bad.

THATS RIGHT! BRINGS IT ALL TOGETHER IN A NICE LITTLE PACKAGE FOR YOU.

i'm done posting for tonight. when i find my monkey back (yes i own a monkey), i'm gonna blow up whoever took it.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:09 AM .