Monday, February 09, 2009

T.I., What Say You?  



Adversity builds character. Character can take you places money can't.

Alright, I'm with ya. Hear hear!

Your values is a disarray, prioritizin' horribly; unhappy with the riches cuz you piss poor morally; ignorin' all prior advice and forewarnin' and we mighty full of ourselves all of a sudden, aren't we?

So he doesn't like ending words with the letter G, but are we really gonna hold that against him? If you are, you'll have to lock me away too, I just used 'gonna' instead of 'going to'.

And one blurb that has nothing to do with any of the above, and it's not a T.I. quote.

I like to use an economics and finance term to describe the waste of time; the term is switching cost. Switching cost usually refers to the cost and time and money of switching from one provider to another. In the case of multitasking, people feel that they are doing multiple things at the same time, but they are not. The brain is incapable of focusing on multiple tasks at the same time. When people attempt to multitask, what they are really doing is switching rapidly back and forth between tasks. Because of this, I prefer to refer to multitasking as switchtasking. It is because of these switches that people lose time in the switching cost. In this way, switchtasking causes us to be exponentially less productive. - D.C. (but this man hooked me up, so I'ma (<-- that's not a typo, that's how I say it) cite him too)

Boom. Headshot. Live your life, folks, live your life.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:00 PM .