Thursday, October 09, 2003

Boring Bio  

So I brought my laptop to bio class today so I could take notes (yea I’m tryin to be a good student) It’s now 20 minutes in…and I still have yet to type anything (except for this!) All my prof has showed are diagrams…that are totally out of focus…and kinda useless….why is he talking about propane….i have no idea…and now he’s talkin about Martha Stewart….? Great…now he’s talking about diarrhea

Early morning devos are very refreshing….but now I’m super tired…..but there were a lot of people there today! It was pretty cool! And a lot of them were reading the same book I was reading: “A Purpose Driven Life”! Very cool…

Oh ya…hockey season is officially on…oh boi I cant wait to watch my avs on tv…Kariya + Selanne + Sakic is only line two….i love my team!

Entertainment Agenda for the day: Pirates of the Carribean, followed possibly by Phone Booth, depending on how long this computer tutorial I have to stay for (I only really want to get my assignments back) followed by Friends + Survivor!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:18 PM .