Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Totally Out of Character  

In the name of Jesus
There would be never be a time that I have to fight the devil and I cannot win
In the name of Jesus
I lose all strong holds that the devil had over my life
In the name of Jesus
When I save a thousand two or save ten
So I thank the lord for my wife
In the name of Jesus
I want to thank you what you showed me what you told me
In the name of Jesus
I want to thank you for your love and watchin over me
In the name of Jesus
I don't have to, go through what I went through anymore
In the name of Jesus
I don't have to (What!) now that I got you in my life ever more (Come on!)

Yes..this latest offering was brought to you by the one and only...DMX....wow...I do believe it was the only song on the WHOLE 20sth track album that did not have any profanity in it! Nice!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:25 AM .