Monday, October 13, 2003

Thanks Everyone  

Seriously, everyone who decided to hang out, have a lil chat, even say hi...made my weekend
It's been so great coming back to Toronto...now for the crappy part, saying goodbye
It's been a month and a half away from "home" (altho i've made Kingston my "home"), and even tho u guys may not notice, I've seen change...its been different, but u guys made me feel rite at home.

Thanks to everyone who hung with me for like...4 days (you know who you are!) From family guy dvds to watchin videos off ifilm to watchin movies...haha great (BIG SHOUTOUT to mr.soon to have blonde hair? chau for the trip home)

I really look forward to the next time we meet again! Until Then....keep reading my blog (ha shameless promotion of my own blog on my own blog...isnt it great)!

Ya, again, feel free to come visit...i always have space in my closet...hehehe!

Oh ya, random thought - i hear KRISTEN KREUK is comin up to Queen's (oh ya!)

Thanksgiving weekend - IT WAS AWESOME! (I'm ashton kutcher, I"M AWESOME!)

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:14 PM .