Wednesday, August 25, 2004

my last day  

lets reminisce on my past job experiences:

My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned because I couldn't concentrate.

Next I tried working in a muffler factory but that was exhausting.

My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.

After many years of trying to find steady work I finally got a job as a historian until I realized there was no future in it.

OKAY FINE to be serious, today is my last day at Novopharm...i had a good time here, and I'm glad that this is my first "real" job...! it makes me froget about my time at laura secord hahahah HURRAY!

well its almost over..then i get to sleep in !!! wow these past few days i've been getting a lot of free food from ppl...its great and life is great!!!

did i mention a certain rockstar is back in town and will ROCK YOUR MIND on friday night? be prepared...very prepared...shatter proof glasses prepared

posted by Buttug McOysty . 3:32 PM .