Sunday, August 13, 2006

I Can't Believe I Attended 5 Softball Games This Weekend  

Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Captain Crunch and the Yellow Power Ranger all conspired to give me a big birthday present, seeing as how those characters collectively managed to forget my first 20 birthdays. The present actually came in the form of a whole lot of smaller presents.

Yes, I received a couple headaches, a few muscle aches, a free trip to my bed at any given time during the day, and a "Keep Your Mom Up at 1am Because of Your Coughing, Free" card.

Thanks characters, thanks a lot.

Honestly though, thank you to everyone who I had the priviledge of seeing over this weekend, and to everyone else who sent me birthday wishes.

Including a representative from State Farm Insurance, who personally sent me a very impersonal birthday card, but I gotta hand it to him, he was on top of his "retaining customers" game.

I may just have to blog about "Things You Can Do To Prevent The Flu From Getting To You" very soon. We'll see how it goes.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:38 PM .