Monday, January 21, 2008

Little Lols Part Two - Little Big Lols  

Remember my post, "Little Lols"?

Of course you do. You're avid fans of my blog. You know everything there is to know. Go get yourself a reward cookie (try an Oreo, there aren't much better reward cookies than Oreo's. Seriously! It's been proven by pseudoscience. Which means absolutely nothing). I'll wait.

*humming Cher's "Believe" (don't ask)*

Delicious?

I told you so.

Back to the subject at hand. In that video, the baby was conditioned to laugh when paper was ripped. Now, a couple of you were outraged at the child exploitation going on in the video.

I took it one step further.

Witness below, as I condition my friend to laugh (outrageously) at the sight of a baby laughing.





What's this "other one" that was mentioned near the end of the video by the gentlemen sitting up front? Well, that was the video that set the tone. I showed a different but equally funny baby laughing video just before the above video took place, but you can click for that yourself, if you're still interested in my pseudo-science experiment.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:51 AM .