Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dichotomy?  



Please click to read the fine print. Despite your first impressions of the statement in red, it really makes sense.

Nobody wants to be used, but everybody wants to be useful.

**Edit**

My apologies, I should have properly cited the work above, not that the Internet po-po come around this abandoned place anyways.

The above image is an excerpt from Thank You And You’re Welcome!, a soon-to-be-released(?) book authored by Kanye West.

ALSO.

Turns out, this black and white motif was taken one step too far by Internet Explorer. I have discovered if you view this blog using that browser, all my images are transformed into b&w. So. You're missing out, and I'm much too busy to investigate at this point! But as John Mayer once sung, "I know the world is black and white". I don't know where I'm taking this.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:20 AM .