Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ketch'ums  

Should I worry about my friend (ex-housemate), if one of the first things he says to me after maybe a month of little communication is, "I put my Psyduck in the nursery and it grew levels and forgot to learn things ):".

He didn't actually "):", but that was to convey his tone of voice.



On one hand, I felt the need to slap the inner-elementary-school-aged-kid out of him. Instead of being a working man that's looking to support a wife and kids, he's a working man leveling up Pokemons!

POKEMONS!

Pokemen? Was there ever a consensus on the plural of Pokemon? Does 'i' really have to come before 'e' except after 'c', and also when you recite the alphabet going forwards?

The other side of me felt the desperate need to get the Pokemon game for myself because I felt like I was missing out on something.

Maybe 30's the new 20 after-all.

This post that made no sense was brought to you by the sunny beaches of the Dominican Republic. It was mailed in because I should be catching a plane right now. Bye blog. Bye blog readers.

Don't miss me too much thanks.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:53 AM .