Monday, February 21, 2005

shovelling myself out  

i decided to do my whole house a favor this morning, although once i got out there i quickly realize most of the work had been done. i'm talking of course about the snow that should've been on the driveway from the "snowstorm" last night. my brother/dad must've done it in the morning to get out of the driveway.

but of course, and this being one of my pet peeves, is that stupid truck thing that cleans off the sidewalks. i mean, God bless that truck thing for making the way for people to walk, but havent you noticed how high snow gets stacked up on people's driveways that they have shovelled already when it goes by? its ridiculous! it was almost chest height this morning for me...and the rest of my driveway was SPOTLESS...

so i quickly got to work on those two strips left behind by the truck (thank you very much) and also quickly ran out of energy. a weak lil boy like me shouldnt be doing so much heavy lifting of snow.

hey! why did the gum cross the road? cuz it was stuck to the chicken's foot!!!

(groan)weak sauce...just like me

oh yeah, weak sauce is another one of the sayings i have stolen from my good ol housemate mike-o. along with "dry beans" and "k thx"

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:16 PM .