Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Buffalo....buffalo buffalo....  

*Preface - Hmph

I almost had a whole post written up about how a person plays the game of RISK reflects his/her character in real life, and the flip side of how a person's character basically gives away their strategy for a board game such as RISK.

It included discussion of the aggressors, the sit-back-and-waiters, the diplomats, the doesn't-have-a-clue person, and the whiner.

But then I realized that it would totally give away my RISK strategy which is fundamentally sound, and I can't risk, pun, the chance that I one day may have to play one of you, with my two game winning streak on the line, after you've studied my strategy and will be able to pick me apart, completely demoralizing me in the process.

Also, I have a problem with finishing anyth

posted by Buttug McOysty . 6:14 PM .