Thursday, May 24, 2007

Auf Wiedersehen my loverlies  

*Preface - I don't think it was crystal clear in the last post. My name is sogh! *Hi Sogh* And I have complete power of blog! This post here is my victory lap. Thank you everyone for voting religiously. The turnout was greater than expected, and I'm sure that somewhere out there, ButtugMcOysty felt the love. But before I can gracefully cede control of this blog, I believe I have a couple of things to take care of (I think I owe someone a rectangle comic) and a few more things to say, and of course a closing statement that will move you all to tears. Let's get to it shall we!?

It's past 10 p.m. and that means it's time to...
itch itch itch (: Now, you might be wondering, "What is she thinking?"

Well I'm thinking about that itch, the one that wraps around your jelly belly or beyond (behind) the ear. Maybe this itch is on your thigh or on the crevaces of your eye. Perhaps it's on a cheek or two, and arms and neck no doubt are true. You'll itch your toes and pick your nose and grimmace at this post. For where there is a rhyme in time there will also be lactose.


Am I tired? YES.

Is it just my imagination or does time fly by when you're not having fun and there's paper cuts all over your face because you fell asleep "by mistake" on your bed while "studying." And then when you wake up you realize it's too late to finish and you start repeating in your mind "It's saturday, it's saturday, it's saturday..." over and over again until you finally convince yourself that wednesday has miraculously transformed into saturday like how a plain yellow pumpkin can become a golden carraige (impossible!) and pull the blankets over your scratched up face and pretend you never woke up. Have I done this before? I would if I could but I...(fill in the blank).


Now since this will be the very last soghy-ness (or is it?) that will ever appear on the butt(ug) of this blog (ALLEGEDLY), I'd like to thank the creator who has generously "lent" me the keys to this saucy (heh heh saucy) domain so I could test drive what it would be like. I'd like to thank the people who voted, the people who didn't vote, and the people who didn't vote...but commented (WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE!?!?!?). So these are my final words: elelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelephants eat banananananananananananananananananananananananananananananananas, so what do rectangles eat?? You decide. aurevoir mes cheris!

For Fafaa:



SOGH WILL BE BACK!

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:12 AM .