Monday, September 17, 2007

Dear The Females Of This World,  

I'm a guy. A guy that sometimes like to state the obvious. Previous statement notwithstanding.

Do you ever wonder why guys become so incredibly hooked onto the dumbest or simplest of video games?

It's because a guy, much like myself, feels like a failure, or completely unfulfilled, until the completion of said dumb/simple game.

So don't hassle me about a potential addiction. Don't try to distract me by walking back and forth in front of the television screen. Don't tell me I need to do my internship report that is rapidly approaching its due date. Don't explain to me the loneris tendencies being put on display. You can't tell me nothing.

*Sidenote*Kanye West - Graduation! In stores now! *End Sidenote*

You're probably better off making me dinner so I don't die of starvation whilst struggling through a dumb/simple game and forgetting to eat. I'll tell you. My memory these days. It's as scattered as the US troops in Iraq!

Thanks a bundle,

me

posted by Buttug McOysty . 5:29 PM .