Saturday, December 08, 2007

This Can't Be Right, There's Only One Of Me  

*Preface - I hired trained bodyguards to protect the names embedded in this post. The guards are disguised as *'s. Don't make them angry, not only are they DYING to shoot, but they will shoot to KILL. The cleverness of that last statement warrants a moment of silence.

*moment*


Recently, a string of e-mails addressed to my e-mail address, but not to me, was delivered to my inbox. Some other A**** Y* seems to be feeding their friends faulty information. You may understand after reading the snippet pasted below:

"there are always fun and adventure when taking up a different step in life, without a doubt, you will find them around you in your upcoming new journey.

hope you will enjoy and make the most of it :)

will miss you for the special golf lessens :P .. and thank you for that :P

Good bye and Good luck !

Cheers,
M*** :)"


This "other-me" is departing for some new life experience and has already chosen to ditch his (or her, but hopefully his because A**** with two a's should be a guy's name 100% of the time) friends, cleverly dodging e-mails and unintentionally giving the guy who get surprised by increasing inbox counts something to talk about.

Win-win?

The other e-mails I received were along the same lines, with one special "group" e-mail informing me that I was invited to a "goodbye party"!

For the record, I totally debated leaving the "special golf lessens" alone, but decided that 'lessens' was too horrendous of a mistake. Never-mind (special) golf lessons, but I'd investigate English lessons if I were M***.

But don't worry, I've done the right thing, courteously replying back to inform them they have the wrong A****, which probably exposes their real friend as a ditcher, but I stand by my decision.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:59 PM .