Saturday, March 01, 2008

Boom Head Shot  

Yesterday, the local nerd squad booted me from a school computer lab as I was completing work for an assignment because they needed to prep the room for a LAN party. While I found the lack of forewarning a little ridiculous, the notion that school property would be unavailable for the next 24 hours due to a LAN party was hesitatingly amusing.

With my newfound (forced) free time away from the lab, I went and wrote a mock GMAT exam today, with no intentions of writing the real exam in the future.

Now who's being ridiculous.

But it reminded me of those high school math contests that I eagerly signed up for (cut a period of class AND do math? win-win). Remember those? Those were so fun, until you were informed that you didn't end up in a top percentile.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 6:03 PM .