Sunday, March 23, 2008

Remember When  

It's nearing the end of my university career. As such, creating memories is the name of the game at this time in life. Which is understandable, but an inordinate amount of "formal" dinners won't turn the trick.

Rabbits and hats will.

The way I figure, I'll either be too busy making sure I don't get any nasty stains on my nice clothes, or tugging at an uncomfortable tie all night long, to take in the moments passing me by.

Someone once said, "It's funny how time flies, I'm just having fun watching it fly by".

I also don't understand why we leave it till the last moment to dress up in nice clothes. Wouldn't it make more sense to do that as a first impression? Because the lasting memories won't be from a night out at the end of an era. They'll be all the things that happened in the middle (hopefully my memory will comply).

Few tell stories of how things end. Beginnings are much funner. You love the start, but really it's just to begin. It's going to be really hard when it gets to the end. Word to Kevin Drew and his whole crew.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 9:39 PM .