Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Back Up In This Hizzy  

*Preface - Conversation between Buttug McOysty and this blog.

Buttug McOysty - I'm a movement by myself.

Blog - (blogs can't talk)

Buttug McOysty - But I'm a force when we're together.


After a clean three week break preceded by a Caps Lock riddled storm-out post, you may be asking yourself, "Self, what brings Buttug McOysty back to this blog?" Which is pretty ridiculous to ask of yourself considering you probably have no idea as to why I would be back. Furthermore, why would you think that you would think that you would know why I would be back?

You don't know me.

*Sidenote* Speaking of TI, he's got some big things poppin'. July 3, coincidentally 9 days before the final Harry Potter book, which is where I intended to take this non-sequitur segue anyway. July 12 you muggles! *End Sidenote*

I'm NOT back because Stupefying Stupidity TELL SOMEBODY cannot function without me. Double negatives aren't not confusing a little (what?). 54 + 25 comments would seem to confirm that the blog lived to tell another day.

But I equate this blog (the house I built) minus me, to having a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich without the jelly. I am the biggest hygiene factor known to this blog. The sandwich is still intact, and one may excruciatingly ingest it, but more often than not, you'll get people rising up in vocal protests that don't normally occur because of the stability and balance a peanut butter jelly sandwich offers.

Although, hopefully people aren't verbally expressing themselves while eating a scrumptious PBJ sandwich because not only will their speech be harder to understand than Sean Paul himself, there are only a few things worse than having chewed up bits of food sprayed all over your face.

*Another Sidenote* Almost equally as hard to understand is how these people were allowed to have children. While that is way beyond me, I opted for the Sean Paul reference because he desperately needs to work on his articulation. *End Sidenote*

Lindsay Lohan dubbed the "number one hottest woman of 2007" by the stupefyingly stup, oh. Moment of silence for the blog that once was.

*moment*

Lindsay Lohan dubbed the "number one hottest woman of 2007" by the stupefyingly stupid people over at Maxim Magazine is most definitely worse than having chewed up bits of food mixed with saliva plastered over one's face. Hands down. No question about it.

Due to the unforeseen blog name change (not to mention the template semi-overhaul), I'm going to have to adjust the way I refer to this blog instead of simply changing the name back, because being lazy is my fatal flaw, and the counteraction by my own aawesomeness is the only thing keeping me from complete inactivity.

*Another 'Nother Sidenote*For anybody that might obsessively read the archives, half the "Stupefying Stupidity" jokes won't make sense anymore. This should not stop you from spending every last second here digging through my previous brilliance, but this is a heads up out of the kindness of my heart. And remember, when somebody yells, "heads up", look up with your arms ready to block. If somebody yells "duck", DUCK.*End Sidenote*

Now onto some readership feedback. The readership that valiantly rallied around me, with comments so thoughtful and well-intentioned, it almost moved me enough to come back to my old stomping grounds on the Internets. Except it didn't.

But before I get to all that...

...Snakes on a Plane!

"ur gay" - Derek

It's spelled "Y-O-U-APOSTROPHE-R-E". Learn things.

"As painful as this might be... I want a comic of me hahahaha so here goes 20 comments" - Fafaa

Rectangle comics! Moving like hotcakes!

"I just realized I need you - I use your site for links to other blogs" - Sam

All you need ... is love.

"You are aawesome." - Jeff

Your real friends are the ones that go the extra mile, even if it means stooping to my level of spelling.

"COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" - Season

Might want to get that 'k' character on your keyboard checked out there. That's an abnormal amount of k's that is either a secret message to the KKK organization, a homage to strikeouts, or your finger held on too long. I'm not sure which one though.

"Anyways, don't come back" - Tammy

Yup, these are my readers.

I am forever indebted to the mysterious entity only known as sogh, a beast who eats whole packages of wonton (all twenty four (no Jack Bauer)) for SNACK, and despite her stomach's disagreement with lactose, insists on playing a big part in downing three tubs of ice cream in one sitting. Who by my last count wasted valuable minutes of her life brilliantly composing two posts that included material such as:

- a Sleep Country reference
- a poster pun that completely pwned any and all puns I have used up to this point in my life
- not one, not two, not even three, definitely not four, but FIVE original rectangle comics (six if you look carefully enough, although that one I've already seen)
- an incredible rhyme scheme that spanned almost a full paragraph
- pointing out the fact that 'veto' is just 'vote' with a different placement of vowels, brilliant
- more self-links to this blog in one post than I have ever attempted

Outside of my brother's and my own sense of humor, as we are the pinnacle of funny (not to be confused with idiocy), sogh comes in a close third and could be mistaken as a sibling of mine, except she employs the use of exceptionally smarter comments than my brother and I are capable of. And our last names don't match.

But just exactly how perfectly did she substitute for me while I was fighting every urge to come back, take over, and write essays not thinking about blogging at all?

"stick to one name" - Anonymous guy who I lived with for two years

Good guacamole, you don't know me.

"You know...I'm beginning to believe that this sogh person is just you...in the form as one of your readers." - Tammy

This isn't the first time I've been mistaken for a girl.

Why am I telling you all this?

Because sharing...

...is caring.

*applause*

By the way, rectangle comics are coming soon to a T-shirt near you. TELL SOMEBODY. I'm getting the hang of this. Rust is never an issue with a seasoned (SAUCY) blogger such as myself.

There are no guarantees that you'll actually get a rectangle comic t-shirt. I'm just saying, chances are that you'll see a rectangle comic on somebody else's t-shirt sometime in the near future. I didn't mean to get your hopes up.

(But maybe one day ...)

posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:57 PM .