Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This Was A Quickie  

I was almost able to key in the first letter for the preface-that-never-was to this post, but I looked up and saw the atrocious layout, attributed solely to my atrocious Photoshop skills, and decided to go throw up some chunks instead.

I'm still more aawesome than you.

No, seriously, it's on a T-shirt. And I've come to trust anything that's written on a T-shirt.

*Incoming Disjointed Thought*

Have you seen the commercials for NBC's new reality show, "Age of Love"? The ads are billing this "the greatest social experiment ever". You mean to tell me that the foremost respected social scientists in the known universe got together for lunch one day, and collectively came up with a premise equivalent to "Bachelor" (one guy and 20 or so women attempting to win the heart of this one guy), with the only "significant difference" being that the women are purposely different ages? Seriously? That's the greatest social experiment ever.

I may trust T-shirts, but I'm much more skeptical when it comes to television executives. And scientists.

Speaking of scientists, finally we have some that are doing their jobs.

"study author Dr. Petter Kristensen said in an interview that each successive child is likely to be a little less smart than the one before."


I've always suspected as much.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:52 PM .