Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It's The Other Thumb This Time  

Two minutes.

I took half a day off work so I could drive myself to midtown in the afternoon for a doctor's appointment. This after waiting an hour, then giving up and going home (like a true quitter), the day before, at a local walk in clinic.

Don't worry, what I have is not contagious, and not scary like salmonella (ella ella, hey hey hey).

But there needs to be a better system for people that know what they have and know what medication they need for what they have.

Because taking half a day off work so I could drive myself to midtown in the afternoon for a doctor's appointment after waiting an hour, then giving up and going home like a true quitter, the day before, at a local walk in clinic, for TWO MINUTES of face time with the doctor and a little piece of paper that entitles me to a vial of pills, seems just a tad inefficient.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 8:45 PM .