Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Awww...  

I know you missed me. I know you know you missed me. And I missed you missing me.

A five day break? From the same guy who had a post per day rate for the month of October? I mean, there hasn't been this big of a break since Shaun Livingston's leg. Watch the video, if you dare.

Makes you cringe don't it? It may cause you to throw up a bit of your lunch.

Which is why I'm here today.

I have decided that I am going to keep an online journal...

...an accepted definition of the word "blog"...

...of my eating habits, for the next week.

Because after eating a chicken sandwich for lunch, a naniamo bar and a slice of cake for dinner, and a whole pizza for a midnight snack, I feel the need for some online accountability.

And for y'all to disapprovingly shake your heads at me. Altogether now...

...ready?

*slow head shake*

You know, some would consider a disapproving shake of the head as a subtle way of saying "I missed you".

My hypothesis for my eating habits is simple. Or should I say, my null-hypothesis. Thank you educational institution for providing me with the proper statistical terminology to use in my blog posts, without fully convincing me of the correct usages of such terms (I am not phrasing my hypothesis in the form of a null hypothesis...it's too much of a bother).

I am out of this worldtime-zone.

While I physically reside in this time zone, my mind is over in California and directs my body to eat when Californians eat. See, if you frame-shift my meals, a chicken sandwich for breakfast, a couple of dessert foods for lunch, and a pizza for dinner, it seems a lot more normal.

Statistics pun.

Though the time shift explains my meal times, I still have not yet figured out why I decide to identify the foods that clog my arteries the best, and then proceed to eat them. Please chew ... pun ... on this post and comment away with your head-shakes and theories. It's safe to say I need some help.

Hopefully I'll be back here every day of this week if only to post up what I ate that day, if I don't get a heart-attack first. This should give me the motivation to post in an overly-hectic time of year.

Thank you. And Happy American Thanksgiving. Tomorrow.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:22 AM .