Sunday, November 04, 2007

Trick-Tock  

By the time you read this, it will already have been too late.

Or too early. I don't know. The math confuses me at this time of night. Actually, I don't even know what time of night it is. Regardless...

I have a question. And you probably won't have the answer. But a few of you may attempt to think of one on the spot in my comment section below. Knock your self's out. That's right. Your self's.

There's a lot of thinking going on in this post.

Thanks to daylight savings time, if someone wanted to go back to "02:00 November 4, 2007" in a time machine, would the machine warp them to the first 02:00 (which was an hour ago), or would the machine warp them to...right now?

I timed that perfectly by the way.

So while I reach over to adjust my annoyance that greets me every morning alarm-clock, I do so hesitantly, knowing my actions could irrevocably ruin the space time continuum.

Am I the only one who thinks about these things?

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:58 AM .