Monday, December 18, 2006

See You When I See You  

Life tends to hold its foot down on the acceleration pedal, and its left my head spinning. Literally. And in the spirit of Christmas, not that this actually has anything to do with the spirit of Christmas, nor do I feel the yuletide joy that is supposed to be predominant during this season, I think it's time for me to kick it into neutral, hopefully slowing down enough to enjoy the last few weeks of 2006.

This means I won't be posting here for a while. I'll be too busy touring the world. Haven't you heard? I've been named PERSON OF THE YEAR by a respected publication!

All I have to say is, it's about time.

And this magical thing I call "Christmas"? I'll let the following Venn diagram explain and take me out, being so blatantly opposed to my actual views, that it caused me to chuckle:

posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:42 PM .