Saturday, December 16, 2006

It Runs In The Family  

I haven't finished debating the ethics on posting this up, but I'm going to go ahead and do it anyways, and I'll hide it under the guise of the "Read More" option. This is proof that cheesy humor and dumb puns run deep in my family blood. This is in reference to the make-a-list for parental Secret Santa post a few back. Here's what my brother wants, along with my comments in italics:

"1. I would like a dog tag with a beady chain that would reach past my neck (not too short) with my name carved in braille. Yes that's right, braille, alphabet found here. If the place doesn't do braille...then I guess my name in English would be okay. But if you get it in braille, I'll love you forever.

*My brother is not blind, nor do I think he could distinguish braille from grains of salt. But like Fergie Ferg, he'll love you long time.*

2. Gift certificate/card for HMV or Future Shop so that I don't have to pay the full 57.99 for that TV series I really want..that I'm "desperate" for. hahahaha lol

*GET IT?! DESPERATE Housewives? Genius. Except for the "hahahhaha" followed by the "lol" which is redundant.*

3. If 1 and 2 cannot be done, then use your imagination, although there's seriously nothing wrong with 2. I would ask for the TV series, but it's 57.99, so 2 is very practical and nice =)

*If you're having problems with number 1 and number 2, you probably should drink more water and eat more vegetables hahahaha lol.*

-crapstopher"

His favorite alias references "crap", my favorite person references "butt". The parallels are undeniable.

Posted in posted by Buttug McOysty . 3:48 PM .