Monday, December 04, 2006

Monday Means Me Mumbling Mindlessly  

Talk about total non-creativity, but it just dawned on me that the NFL team based in Cleveland is named the "Browns". And I think the only way they should be allowed to continue on with that name is if they embrace it full heartedly. Which, in my books, means that their equally uninspired logo of a football helmet...



... needs to be changed from orange (?) to brown, and their jerseys also need to be painted a deep color of brown. Of course, then the ever so popular adage of "what you see is what you get" will apply, as the Cleveland Browns will look, and play, like turds.

Speaking of, did the memo informing me that Kevin Federline was to be on NBC's game show 1 vs 100 last Friday get lost? I guess my imagination will suffice:

Bob Saget (the host) - Hey everybody, welcome again to one, versus, one HUNDRED! Behind me is the mob who is here to beat the player and win their money!

*general hootin' and hollerin' from the mob*

Saget - Let's meet the player! All the way from Canada, we have the awkward, the aawesome, Buttug McOysty.

Me - H..h...hi.

Saget - And tonight, in the mob, we have Kevin Federline! As a favor, we let him on this show, but in return, he has promised this will be his last publicity stunt ever and will fade into obscurity after tonight, and I'm sure he will be eliminated quite rapidly.

*applause from the audience*

K-Fed - Glad to be here. *munch munch munch*

Saget - Where did you get the pancakes?

K-Fed-Ex - Haven't you heard? I'm the pancake man! Pancakes for breakfast, pancakes for lunch, pancakes everyday! Even on December.

Saget - "December" is not a day of the week.

K-Fed - Oh! My bad dawg, I knew that, fo shizzle.

Saget - Spectacular. Let's play this game shall we?. McOysty, are you ready?

Me - Y..y...

Saget - Mob, are you ready?

*general hootin' and hollerin' from the mob*

Saget - Alright! It's one, versus, one HUNDRED! First question! What is the first letter of the alphabet?! Press, A for 'A', B for 'B', and C for 'C'.

McOysty - I'm going to say 'A', Bob.

Saget - Let's take a look at that answer...YES! YOU GOT IT RIGHT! AMAZING! Let's find out how many got it wrong for $1000.

Feder-loser - I think it's just me Bob!

Saget - What did you answer Kevin?

Kevin - Well, I really wanted to push 'C' but then I remembered that I actually didn't know which of these letters in front of me was 'C'! So then I wrote down on this piece of paper here, "Thre", and hopefully you'll accept that answer!

Saget - It's spelled "three", and can we please cut to commercials? I'm going to need some time to comprehend this stupidity.

Me - This, Stupefying Stupidity? Ha-ha.

Posted in posted by Buttug McOysty . 7:27 PM .