Monday, March 21, 2005

butterfingers  

over the course of...well the last day and a half, i have deemed myself the clumsiest person KNOWN TO MAN.

1. while picking up my laundry hamper, i managed to bump sum things on my table, which set off a chain reaction resulting in the death of my beloved mug. it is the only cup i use, and now its gone. i'm feeling a little empty without my cup.

2. while patting kwan on the head as a gesture of saying goodbye as i was heading to class, i accidentally spilled some cappucino onto his schoolbag. now this is not completely all my fault as he stuck out his hand, which then bumped into my cup, but still...

3. the SAME CUP of cappucino i had spilled on kwans bag, i proceeded to spill in class...since i didnt want to miss anything important (there was nothing important to miss), i didnt go get tissue to clean it up until after class.

okay, thats nothing to be too mad about, i blame my disfunctionality (ha i just made up a word) on my illness..which i'm beginning to feel better...

but what i'm really a lil mad at today is queen's used bookstore. you see, they sell discounted bus tickets for queen's students...and u would THINK that after years of experience, they would know that easter is quite a popular holiday for ppl to go home. NOPE. they decide to have ONE person taking care of ONE lineup for EVERYONE that wants bus tickets. usually they break the lineup into two so that ppl paying by cash will have a lil easier time than ppl paying by debit/credit. NOPE. since i needed to get a bus ticket, i waited in line for, ONE FULL HOUR... such a waste of time. rocket launcher, meet the bookstore. bookstore, meet the rocket launcher.

*bricks crumble to the floor*

now back to studying.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:56 PM .