Friday, March 04, 2005

THREE in ONE  

the Father, Spirit Son...the lion and the lamb (lion and the lamb)
la la la that title just made me think of that song

NE WAYS, the real poitn of the title is to point out this will be my third post today. either i'm really bored, really lonely, or i just really have that much to say. and altho i am quite bored of this studying, i'm not really lonely and i always have sth random to say.

so one of my friends just dropped by to give me a nice break from studying, and she gave me this "hi-chew" candy from hong kong...they sell them here too, but its like this fobbed out candy. and at first glance, it just looks like any random candy.

but when i put it in my mouth, its like i got an instant sugar high. and if u know me, thats...wow thats just like winning the lottery. my day brightened instantly, and i think i may be slightly hyper the rest of the night (THANK YOU VErY MCUH FRIEND I WONT GET SLEEP FOR MY 9AM tomorow morning)

so remember folks, that was "hi-chew" candy, preferably in the cola flavor. just in case u were wonderin what i wanted for my birthday, tahts in about...oh, 6 months.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:08 PM .