Tuesday, March 15, 2005

my new attitude  

yesterday, i found out i had done really well on a test worth 22.5%.
this wasnt any normal test tho. firstly, i had the day wrong, so i only had one day to study, and the night that i did study, i ended up giving up, and i actually walked out of the test early cuz i thought i didnt know what was going on.

turns out i was wrong!

so my new approach to this whole school business is...forget about the test till the day b4, and give up!

okay, so that is totally not my new attitude, in fact i'm studying for the tests i have on thursday. but while i was "studying"...i came across this site HERE

very interesting stuff...i actually spent a lot of last night just going through this dudes photoblog...found very interesting shots, maybe this will make me want to start taking pictures again.

*edit*

bringing me to....my old computer. my ancient pentium 3 of a computer will not allow me to load anything newer than photoshop FIVE onto it. angers me, after using photoshop cs last year on my lappy, to hafta go BACK to using an outdated version with limited capabilities, BAH!

normally, this would be the time i would take out my rocket launcher, and blow up my computer, but... i really do need to get back to studying for this exam, and my notes are all this computer right now...so i'll wait until..another day. sorry rocket launcher.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:15 PM .