Wednesday, March 23, 2005

i'm bored and feeling random  

even more so than usual, so lets go!
1. i found this image for ya'll to enjoy. this is me on the trip back from winter retreat. i can be found in a similar state during some of my classes, or in fact, like this morning, you can find me like this in my own bed at home WHILE class is happening.



2. i bumped into the most random ppl today. there are march break tours going on for high school students. i bumped into jocelyn fan and family (minus the older sister who is of course at her own university)

3. gilmore girls has now entered the list of shows i watch. YES you heard me right. NO i am not turning all fruity on you. and NO i will not discuss any further why i like this show. i just do.

4. this is the second time i'm blogging today. day b4 easter, i have officially shut it down for the weekend. i have played tons of mariokart today, napped, visited some dudes upstairs, jammed, watched a lot of tv.

5. listening to sky. good old pop music, where have you gone. oh right, down the toilet. i didnt even need to blow you up with my rocket launcher. you killed yourself.

6. my cold is slowly going away. altho it doesnt help that i'm constantly popping cheerios which goes down really bad with my not so good throat.

7. apple cinnamon cheerios are by far my favorite cheerios. actually scratch that, they're right up there with frosted cheerios. even better when both are in same mouthful of cheerios. mmmm

8. i managed to not hand in my assignment today. that means i hafta wake up early just to get it in before they clean out the "hand in" box tomorow morning. aww nuts.

9. i think i need a good music player thing for my computer. i dont like winamp 5! i dont like realplayer (unless its for 722 or things of that nature). i dont like windows media player. and itunes lags my computer. i think the root of the problem is i dont like my slow old pentium 3 computer.

10. are you STILL READING? wow...if you are, congradulations, you are the best readership known to this blog ever. but i'm not done.

11. in an attempt to get cultured, i may watch brotherhood of the wolf. its a french film, of course i'm watching with english dubbing. looks half decent. i guess we'll find out.

12. this blog post was written over a span of 45 minutes where i have been doing many more random things in between.

im done...for tonight

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:57 PM .