Monday, March 14, 2005

strum strum strum snap  

first off, i'd like to say that i think all churches should start at 10:30. i was much more awake than i usually am on a sunday morning as i went to a 10:30am bethel service instead of my regular 9:30am kcac service. and of course, since i refuse to blow up a church, i will instead think of sth else to rant about. well i guess the reason why i went to later church today is cuz i slept a lot later than usual yesterday night.

a couple of us guys were upstairs jamming, we had a good 5 guitars going. and anyone who knows me knows i dont play very loud or anything (specially on drums...just compare me to my brother chris..cmon not even close), and the thing was, i wasnt even playing at the time of string snappage. i was TUNING! darn it...maybe i shouldnt have tuned so much. but tonight i will blow up the stupid guitar string that snapped on me, rendering me guitarless for today (i had to borrow my friends guitar to jam tonight..which explains why i'm again up so late)

*a**** aims rocket launcher only to realize the string is already broken*
*a**** puts down rocket launcher and goes to sleep*

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:24 AM .