Thursday, March 10, 2005

*shriek*  

thats how i sounded tonight. tonight was my first time "co-leading" worship, ever. And only my second time up there with a guitar. yes it was only practice. but they're encouraging ppl to "step up" for next year...and it sure was tiring "standing up" for an entire practice as opposed to what i usually get to do ('kick' back and relax (hahaha get it..cuz i kick the bass drum) wow so many bad puns in one sentence. overload.

well ne ways, back to what i was saying. i didnt choose the songs for this set, i mean, baby steps right? first time actually SINGING so...why not just give it a shot first. but the songs picked, actually, the KEYS they were in (all in G except for one)...wow there are parts of each song that i really cant hit...unless i go all falsetto on myself. and now, i think i lost my voice. what a newb huh.

so i would like to "blow up" (you know, increase) my vocal range. wow. i actually think i may be getting better at this pun stuff. my vocal range needs to be able to hit that high g. so i can sing for all the songs without awkwardly cutting out, or going down an octave.

*pow* (one of the more wimpy rocket launchers...i just want to shoot it up a lil...not completely mess with my range)

posted by Buttug McOysty . 1:32 AM .