Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm Sorry I Lied  

"Buttug, are you gonna blog about this?"
"No...there's really nothing to blog about here."

These events are occuring in real time...I don't even have time to put up the fancy dancy 24 INTRO SCREEN that I did before.

Right across the street, two firetrucks have pulled up and have effectively limited all passing traffic to one lane. Three, now four, fireman have entered the house. There does not appear to be a fire. Maybe a cat is stuck up an indoor tree.

Two firemen have exited. One pedestrian has slowed down while staring at the events unfolding.

Now I can see nothing. There's a creepy woman at the frontdoor who I assume is talking to the firemen hidden from my field of vision. Haha, funny, I was just studying my neuroscience vision notes.

The two firemen that left the house are discussing something out on the street. Probably talkin about what a horrible pick Kurt Thomas was to their fantasy basketball teams. Oh...they're busting back in!!! WIth oxygen tanks...

Two of my housemates are huddled up against one window along with a special guest. I really need to study. But, the drama, I can't resist the drama.

...

Nothing's happening.

...

Up on the top floor of the building, there's an equally nosy girl clutching a camera trying desperately to get a good shot of the events occuring at the base of her house. Sucker, I got a much better angle. Too bad I gots no camera skils.

What?! Thats it! The firemen are gone! NO EXPLOSION!? All this commotion and no big payoff?! This is horrible script writing. I sure hope this show tanks...

Oh wait, real life. Hello.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 4:06 PM .