Friday, December 02, 2005

New Level Of Laziness?  

So here we go. Don't have time to post, so I left my blogger logged on someone else's computer so they could post for me...right after I bring you anecdote from the chem professor today.

Biochem Prof Says:"All you have to do is bring the two molecules within close proximity to each other and watch them react! Like Angelina and Brad! It's crazy! And unstable."

And now for the main event. Remember, this isn't me. This post is brought to you by ChoKan

Hahaha that's funny I'm A****. I thought of that myself! I think magic crystal balls are cool.you should think thye're cool too..too bad Alicia hates it..oh well

Alicia loves math and physics

So there was a tomato and then it said to the dog "Hi dog i think that i am a potato" but i'm not a potato so why do i think i am a potato? So the flower started growing on the dog's head and it said hello! And like there are just so many bottles of orange juice and like works is so much so sometimes i like Gladys' man tape thing cuz it's cool and it's from Hong Kong. Mouse pen and daegoos, fat arm rests and green grass make me happy. so one time it was so like thing and so the thing was like thing you know? And so i was like yo! Thing dude!! That was so thing!! So ..yeah..thing..and then she hadta go to thing so i was like oh thing! so i thinged. and then ..there were a lot of things..thing! all the cows are jumping over the angry lamp post.


*Edit...by ButtugMcOysty*
What a great kid! And well if your still not laughing because of the utter confusion, then try this, also courtesy of ChoKan

posted by Buttug McOysty . 2:19 PM .