Thursday, December 15, 2005

Just Go Home  

So it's no secret I've been living at the library for the past, give-or-take (I'll take thank you very much), two weeks. And it seems like EVERYONE around me is in varying stages of the flu. Honestly, I wish I could just tell them all to stay home with a quick powerpoint presentation, because everyone loves a nice powerpoint presentation, highlighting these main points:

- You are sick
- You are going to get me sick
- I'm sick of you
- You don't really do anything around here except distract me
- The exit is that-a way
- I'm going to poison you

Yes, I know. It seemed too harsh to me too. Being the brilliant compromiser I am, I have thought up a fool-proof solution. Today, I will be sippin my coffee and pouring over my books, while sending a not-so-subtle message with my brand new (imaginary) T4 Stryker Personal Protection System.



As Michael Buble would sing, "I just want YOU to go home"
Okay, so I remixed it. Boo-hoo.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:25 PM .