Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just Take It As It Comes  

Hello. You have reached the space some idiot takes a topic of his choice, and rambo's rambles on about it. Actually, he does rambo some topics good too. I mean, how many posts about G-Unit/R Kelly do we have to read about?! PUT THAT STICK DOWN, THE DOG IS DEAD.

Anyways, if you're reading this automated message that pops up (or pops below like the smart pop ups do now) when Buttug is unavailable to update his own crap, then any combination of the following may have happened:

1) He may have been locked in a supermarket, and even though the food was not blocking the door, he decided to eat his way out. He'll be back after the surgical procedures and the sewing up of his belly.

2) Turns out not being allowed to buy cigarettes for kids WAS the law and not just a suggestion. He'll be back in 3-5 years depending on parole.

3) He got stuck in front of a tv. Literally. Somebody must've laced that seat with glue good.

4) George Bush hates Chinese people.

Being his website, I'm gonna be the first, and definitly not the last, to say this, but I'm glad he's gone. How frustratingly irritating is this jerk? "Scientists this, drugs that! Click on link here, and Here, and HERE! My housemates are all jerks (just kidding), Look at me I'm funny, and I'm always right about everything all the time. Gonna make references to James Bond Jr., the logic behind Modus Ponens AND John Locke (not the Lost guy) just so I can seem nostalgic, mathematically rational, and knowledgable about the history of semiotics."

IT'S AN ALTERED VERSION OF THE SAME POST EVERYTIME. In fact, he stays up praying that a "What Power Ranger are You?" quiz comes along just to break up all the monotony. And when he finally gets shut down for good, who's gonna be the one to have their address deleted? That's right, me, the website. Who gets all the sketchy Google hits from people searching for "Buttugly Ciara and BowWow"? ME.

I'm just sayin. Cuz he'll probably be back soon, and probably be writing more of the same random stuff you've been accustomed to, over and over again. So you better be ready for that jelly.

And if he takes too long, I'll come back and update myself. Cuz I pretty much do everything else around here.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:45 PM .