Monday, December 19, 2005

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?  

So it could screw you over by laying tons of eggs on the road to make it as slippery as a slip-n-slide or those darned slippery noodles in chicken noodle soup, always making it onto my spoon then falling back into the bowl, leaving me with spoonful of soup, and all the noodles clumped together at the bottom of the bowl. I digress.

What The Fugue!? <---- could've cost me $103 dollars. Luckily it didn't because I know da...rned well how to control my mouth

But that fine would've been small considering the price I'd hafta pay for this crime. I nominate this story for dumbest yet most confounding piece of news this year has heard yet.

And...I'm done. This post, exams, Stauffer Library. Everything's over. Sorry to hafta tell you this way Stauffer Library. It was a whirlwind two-week fling, but I just don't forsee a future between us. Oh stop it, no put those wheelie chairs away, I will not be swayed.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 6:31 PM .