Thursday, December 01, 2005

So you think you're in love  

Scientists have discovered this "nerve growth factor" that is present in people that have recently fallen in love. After a year, this growth factor has faded so much that there is really no distinction between them and people not in love.

Alright. I'm a horrible scientist, as my Organic Chemistry and Biology labs will prove (ZERO PERCENT YIELD!? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?). But I think I would've extended this little experiment, stretched it out to two years, and then observe.

The rule is that you not only have to get rid of something, you always have to REPLACE that something that you either lost/got rid of. So if the nerve growth factor is gone after a year, by year two, there should be other factors such as the "Hey, shutup I'm watching Alias" factor, or the "I will break your *insert generic item (like a guitar)* if I trip over it again" factor, or the "Pick up your own darned socks" factor, and the ever so popular "Put the seat down after you're done or I'm gonna glue it down" factor.

Again, I'm a horrible scientist. But I'm just sayin.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 12:15 PM .