Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Smells like Dessert, or Should I Say ... Deserted  

I realize that the only acceptable excuses for not updating my blog regularly would involve Guantanamo Bay, or my career as a hip-hop artist, or the Internet committing suicide.

My excuse, I have relatives that came all the way from Orlando (with a small stopover in Calgary, Alberta) and thought it'd be funny to surprise me at my doorstep.

My BLACK cousins.

It officially makes me 1/125th blackenese.

It doesn't have to make sense. It has to make dollars. Unfortunately, because I skipped out on the previous family reunion, I do not have very up to date photographic evidence. All the old stuff is practically glued to photo albums over which my mother would club a baby seal before letting me rip a photo from there for the purposes of proving it to my online friends. That's you.

They'll be gone soon, and not coincidentally, I'll be back here soon enough.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:27 PM .