Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Coach, Sum It Up For Us  

I wonder if anyone that reads this blog saw the Bears/Cardinals game last night. Because I have to say, watching professional athletes, a whole team of professional athletes no less, self-destruct when the game is on the line, warms my heart on cold, lonely nights a la Chicken Noodle Soup (with a soda on the side).

That is, unless I'm watching my beloved Colorado Avalanche getting smoked game in game out.

And my fantasy hockey teams. And my virtual stock portfolio.

And (so it seems) my life.

Somebody give me a hug.

Making it the 156378'th time the following video will have been posted on a random blog, but I am no random blogger. I'm the aawesome, the only, Buttug McOysty. Honestly, I know most of you don't care for football. But just watch how this interview spirals out of control in a span of 42 seconds. That's all I ask.

And the coach, Dennis Green, is rightfully pissed off after such a monumental collapse, and the best part is, he knows he's gonna get canned. Suffering from a minor case of the cussing, please excuse him, and remember, his team sucks.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 11:19 PM .