Sunday, October 01, 2006

Not All Change Is Bad .. Hair Day  

I suspect my switch-up in shampoo brands is paying dividends. Some of the comments I've received thus far into my one and a half week adventure:

"Your hair looks great!"

"Your hair is shinier, what shampoo are you using?"

"Your hair is aawesome, just like you!"

"Your hair has never looked browner! This new shampoo accentuates that!" (??)

"I think you should cut your hair, boys shouldn't have long hair," (uh...) "but right now it looks okay!"

So maybe the last two were inferred compliments, and maybe I was talking to myself in comment number three, but you can't argue with the other two glowing reviews, and as such, I must blatantly product place Pantene Pro V.


Because it's your hair's time to shine.

posted by Buttug McOysty . 10:07 PM .